Thursday, February 3, 2011

Snow day




Well I must say I am grateful to live here and rarely to never get weather like this! On Tuesday we drove from El paso to here and the wind was blowing and the snow was falling. It was so hard to see where I was going a few time I was unconfident of where the road was or if I was going the right direction, all I could see was white! We saw so many accidents and many almost accidents. The next day I was basically snowed in because I wasn't going to try my luck on the snowy roads and the power went out a total of three times. Oh how I LOVE electricity. We also tried our luck playing outside but that didn't last because as soon as Troy's hands got wet which was after maybe 5 minutes he was done! Unfortunately I couldn't find out tiny waterproof gloves. It is safe to say I'm looking forward to warmer weather!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of warmer weather myself! You always think that the kids could still go out and have so much fun in the snow, but it never seems to work that way. Maybe our kids are just still too little to get that it's suppose to be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have been going through the same thing over here! Can't wait for warmer weather to come back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously! You would like to think that in New Mexico you could stay relatively warm most of the year, but apparently not! :) Haha! That kind of snow seems to be my lot in life. Why, oh why do I live in Utah? Although, during the one freak time when the whole entire country is getting blizzards, we haven't gotten any snow. Just below zero temps. Crazy! Too bad the kids didn't have too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm surprised y'all even had coats! We don't have anything like that. It will be nice to have life go back to normal.

    ReplyDelete