Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Hailey!!!




Happy Birthday Hailey and Happy Valentine's Day. Hailey is now 4-years-old now! Wow it is really hard to believe that I have a 4-year-old! Hailey is a very vibrant, energetic, sweet, smart, sassy child. Hailey recently moved up to Sunbeams at first she really missed Nursery but I think she's warming up to it. (We have amazing nursery leaders right now!) Hailey is very thoughtful if we are pretending to leave Troy so that he will come with us she shouts, "No, we can't leave Troy." And is very concerned and worried that he might get left behind or lost. One thing that has been a little tough is when we tell her to do something like put her shoes on and we come back a minute later and still the shoes are still next to her. A few more times of saying it nicely and then we are feeling cross about it which makes her mad too. I'm not sure how to adjust this situation so that it doesn't happen any more but it appears it might be getting better. A few other funny things Hailey says is "Leave me along.", "Stop it copying me." and "Hanitizer" And "Baby-oniter" Hailey loves everything princess and loves putting on her dresses and pretending that Troy is her Prince while she yanks him around the room for a dance. Usually doesn't last for long. She loves to do pretend scenarios about anything and she also really love Preschool! Hailey sure is a sweetie and a Joy to have and we feel so very lucky to have her in our family! We love you Hailey!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this little girl! I'm so lucky that I have gotten to play "aunt" to her for these 4 years! I wish I could be closer so I could see her and Troy and baby grow up! I miss you guys and wish Hailey a very happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Hailey! We sure miss you and love you!
    Can't believe it was four years ago that we were pregnant together and hanging out with our brand new babies!!! Wow I could cry thinking about it, it feels like it was just yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too Hailey! You are a beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete