Monday, January 31, 2011

Special Annoucement


I'm not sure why I've kept this off of the cyber world for so long but I'm expecting Baby number 3. I think I partly wanted to wait til 2011 so that this entry could be in the new baby's blog book. It wasn't unplanned but we were definitely surprised. We got pregnant the first month, that has never happened before. (Sorry if that is TMI) We are due July 4th (according to ultrasound) or originally June 27th. I'm 18 weeks and I've been recieveing weekly injections of Progesterone to help me hopefully carry this baby full term. (Starting at 16 weeks through week 36) They will also start checking the for fetal nectin starting at 24 weeks, every 2 weeks. If that test is negative then there is a 99% chance I won't deliver for 2 more weeks. There will also be ultrasounds to go with those appointments to check the cervical length. I'm hoping and praying that I will be able to go to 36 weeks with this one and hopefully no bed rest! We will see, and time will tell. For the time being I feel really good so hopefully that will continue. We have our 20 week ultrasound in 2 weeks and I'm so excited. We are seriously considering letting this baby totally surprise us with the gender. I must admit it is the perfect set up to be surprised but I'm not sure if I can handle it. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! congrats guys!!! Three is so much fun because the older two play with each other. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No don't wait! We all want to know! Seriously though I hope it all goes well and we are here if you need any help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting!!! I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to meet this baby too! :)
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it!!! It so worth the wait and makes the moment so magical, just my opinion:) You look so amazing! I can't wait to meet your little one. I will be praying all goes smoothly and for no bed rest! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete