On Saturday we had Hailey's Birthday Party. We were trying to explain the difference between "Today is your party but on Monday it's your real Birthday." She asked, "So is today my pretend Birthday?" "Well not exactly." Oh well very cute though. We invited all of our family that lives in town and some of Hailey's friends and her preschool friends too. We had it had Peter Piper Pizza and were very blessed to have a great turn out. Hailey had so much fun and the time really flew by. She had a princess theme which I loved because it was so easy to find any where you went. I'm planning on doing an all about Hailey post tomorrow.
Looks like fun. I love the messy cupcake face! Happy birthday to Hailey!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture turned out really good for being near candid!! lol
ReplyDeleteIt was so fun! And so crazy at Peter Piper Pizza!
ReplyDelete