Sunday, August 12, 2012
California Vacation
In mid July we packed the car and headed to California! Josh's family was having a McCusition Reunion. The first 2 days were activities to see the family. There was the park, games and meals. Then after church we headed for the beach. We stayed in the Hilton at Anahiem, Wow it was super nice. At first I was thinking I'm not a fan this is too fancy but I really loved it! On Monday we had a relaxing day at the beach and it was awesome! Our kids had so much fun and were occupied for hours, playing in the water and the sand and finding sea shells. Hailey spent the majority of her time cleaning her sea shells. Josh was like why is she spending so much time on that but that is what she wanted to do. I was a sunscreen crazy girl and applied it like crazy on everyone. Me and josh just had a few spots that we missed like a weird spot on the back of one of my legs and Josh a random spot on his back. The kids were a little pink around there eyes. I'd say we did pretty good. On our last day we went to disney land. It was pretty fun and there was really no detail left undone. It was super crowded and after a long day we decided that our kids are probably too young for that kind of thing. Our most favorite thing there was the parade they put on. We also loved some of the rides we could all go on like the Buzz light year ride and the winnie the pooh ride. Long lines were not our friends, we waited in 1 45 min line and our kids were so sad at the end of that one. I was impressed though that they had all the normal theme park stuff to eat there but they also had lots of healthy choices too like watermelon and veggies. We went to a princess stroy time which was a high light. I was also impressed with how clean the park was. We dropped a huge sucker which smashed to bits and within like a minutes someone was there cleaning it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment