Friday, August 31, 2012

Troy starts Pre-School

Troy started DD pre. He got into the (Developmentally delayed preschool because of his speech.) Although over the course of the summer he began speaking more and more. I'm very excited though for him to be in this preschool because I think it was be a great help to him. I honestly am loving it because he is at the same school as Hailey and they are in the same hall.  They seem to enjoy each other a little more now like Troy and Hailey are always excited to see each other after school.  They will hug when they see each other and sometimes they will hold hands walking home.  Now don't get me wrong they don't always get along but it's nice to see them excited to see each other!  He gets to ride the bus which is the most exciting part to him! He loves it.  And he has 2 great teachers so seems like we'll have a really good year.  Love my little man! He is growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment