Thursday, November 26, 2009
Cute Hailey moments
The other day I was at McDonalds and Hailey came over and said, "Kids are chasing me and I don't like it." Then a couple minutes later she came over and said, "A boy is chasing me and I like it!" I was so cute I couldn't hardly stand it! Other cute things that she says alot lately is " Are you happy? Make a happy face." (Usually she has done something bad and we are mad.) Also she'll say, "Why you laugh?" or "What you say?" She want to get her mind around everything. Another cute thing about Hailey, the other day she took all her clothes off at my parents house and she had Elmo panties on. I was trying to get her to put her clothes back on and I said "do you want us to all see your panties?" and she did this cute pose so everyone laughed and it hurt her feelings. I guess she felt like we were laughing at her but we all just thought it was so cute! She talked abouted that for days. Hailey sure is a fun girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment