Friday, November 13, 2009

Random things


I thought I'd try putting Troy on Hailey's lap at the store so that I didn't have to carry him. It was pretty cute but it didn't last too long before Hailey was saying troy is leaning on me. I can't blame her he's a big boy!



We went to my mom's school for a fund raiser they were having. They had a ton of games for the kids to play and Hailey just had a blast! She ran and skipped to all the games! I've never done videos before so once I figured it out I got a little excited and that's why there's two!


My friend lent us this cute bouncer. I've always wanted one but it's always great to borrow stuff! Anyway, this is Troy's first time and although he's not totally getting it I'm pretty happy that he's not hating it. Hopefully it will only be a matter of time until he's got it firgured out. Not the most exciting video. Hailey insisted her turn was next but we were like no way. I've had a rough time with Hailey lately, talking back to me, running away from me in the store and hitting me with whatever. She usually is just whipping something around not intentionally trying to hit but not being mindful either. This is a tough stage. She is pure ENGERY!

5 comments:

  1. What cute kiddos! I love that Johnny Jumper I have never put my kids in them because I have never had a a door way that would work but he looks like he is having fun. Hailey is cute jumping too I'm impressed that she was able to do that:) I'm sorry she has been extra difficult lately. I've decided in the last month to give up on naps with Nathan and so now when he takes one its a perk and if he dosen't I wasn't expecting it. He took one today though and was up till 11!! We can't wait to get to hang out with you we love and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your videos are cute! I am so sorry she is being difficult...something about that age! I miss you guys and I wish I could come play with Hailey to help with her energy, and mine! :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very cute! That's a good idea to put both kids in the seat of the shopping cart. Troy is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They haven't named it the "terrible twos" for nothing! She will outgrow it...just remember who's boss (Hailey :)) HaHa

    ReplyDelete