Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Crazy Sunday!

On Sunday I was really hopeing to get a nap. Josh had had a tough Saturday though because he'd been driving all day and late into the night, so I told him I'd help him get a nap even if I didn't get one. Hailey didn't not fall asleep as planned on the way home so I decided to lay on the couch and turn on a show for Hailey so that I could rest. She kept bothering me trying to wipe my nose and climbing on top of me, etc. A little later the doorbell rings and I realize that I have fallen asleep, I hop up get the door and then I go to find Hailey. She's not in her room, not with Josh, not in the bathroom, I start to panic until I find this:





I couldn't believe that she had fallen asleep right next to me on the floor. Not like her at all. And even crazier that I luckily didn't step on her when I got up. Hailey has been pretty difficult when it comes to naps and bed time lately. Hopefully it'll get better!

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet picture! It's the worst when you really want to nap and they don't! I'm glad you got a little sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Melissa...that is sooo sweet! Sadie would never do anything like that. :( She wanted to be close to her mommy and take a nap. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She wants to be just like her mommy! Very cute. Cute Halloween costumes too.

    ReplyDelete