I've been looking for one of these for the longest time! I've been trying to find a good deal on Craig's list but the ones that I had been finding were not quite what I wanted and usually gone super fast. So when I saw this one and it had just been posted I jumped all over it! It was exactly the one I had wanted. I feel like I paid probably a little more then I would have liked too but I still feel like I got a good deal. These retail for $499 and then there's $125 in shipping, not to mention the taxes so I'm feeling pretty good about it! Anyway Hailey loves it and just talks about it non stop. She says things like only Haileys can slide on it although she's willing to share with friends but it's not for mommys. These are some of the pictures I deleted that I was trying to make up and I think I got some cute ones.
Yeah Hailey were so excited for you! Can we come play too?
ReplyDeleteLucas wants to look at these pictures of Hailey for forever. He's mad that I'm even writing this comment because he can't see the picture! That is such a cool slide, and I bet that feels great to have gotten a good deal too.
ReplyDeleteThose are some fun pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteI think you should be a photographer Melissa!!
ReplyDelete