Troy as of tomorrow is 4 months old! We got to sneak in 2 days early for his check up. He weighs a wopping 16 pounds 5 ounces! WOW! He's in the 97 percentile. Pretty inpressive for being a premie. It's hard to believe considering that it was so tough to get Hailey to gain any weight. The Doctor asked me if I was feeding him anything else, "Nope just breast milk!" He's pretty serious when it comes to eating. He also has kind of been sucking his thumb although he's not real consistant with it but I think it's pretty cute. The Doctor also noticed that his gums were a little puffy and come to think he has been drooling a lot, uh oh, I hope he's still a little ways away from teeth!Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Growing too fast!
Troy as of tomorrow is 4 months old! We got to sneak in 2 days early for his check up. He weighs a wopping 16 pounds 5 ounces! WOW! He's in the 97 percentile. Pretty inpressive for being a premie. It's hard to believe considering that it was so tough to get Hailey to gain any weight. The Doctor asked me if I was feeding him anything else, "Nope just breast milk!" He's pretty serious when it comes to eating. He also has kind of been sucking his thumb although he's not real consistant with it but I think it's pretty cute. The Doctor also noticed that his gums were a little puffy and come to think he has been drooling a lot, uh oh, I hope he's still a little ways away from teeth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh that's the cutest Melissa! Glad he's such a big healthy boy! He looks so snuggly- I just wanna kiss him!!! Are you coming up here for Christmas? Hope so!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice big healthy boy! Aren't they funny when they are so serious when they eat? I guess you make good milk. I wish I could cook food as good as I make milk!
ReplyDeleteI think he looks so cute sucking his thumb. It's nice to see another baby doing that :).
ReplyDeleteI love that he is sucking his thumb! That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteTroy is so cute! :) I love that sweet boy!
ReplyDeleteWow! He's getting so big so fast. What a cutie! Love you!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a big boy! For January's ad we will need to make him the "New Year" baby :)
ReplyDelete