Thursday, October 22, 2009

Birthday fun!


We had my family over on Monday for dinner and cupcakes! So fun! didn't get a picture of Karl and Leslie!

Hailey's working on her technique to blow out the candles, which she did about ten times and kept saying more. My good friend Kimberly sent my this flower cake, your awesome Kim!



I'm showing Hailey the technique, which I should add it worked quite well!


Yummy breakfast Josh made! What a sweetie!




I had a great day on my birthday! Josh got up early, went to the store and bought food to make breakfast. He also had the kitchen all cleaned up for me, it was an awesome surprise. My friends Ashley and April also stopped by for a minute, how fun! I also enjoyed talking to my wonderful grandparents that called and Katie! We also got to celebrate with the Hakes last Sunday, with the other October birthdays! My Mother-in-law made a super yummy carrot cake for my Birthday that really hit the spot! (She also made a cake for Carrie so there was a lot of cake!) Thanks everyone!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great Birthday, Melissa!! Breakfast looked yummy and that flower cake was so beautiful. Did you end up watering it? You're such a good friend...Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! What a sweet hubby you have to make you breakfast! And that cake looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete