So I was preparing to do a new post of some things we did this weekend. Including the Corn Maze this weekend. I accidently deleted every single picture on my camera. I can't believe I did that, I could just cry. I got some of the cutest pictures of Troy today too. Luckily most of the pictures that I had on my camera I also had on my computer so at least I didn't lose that much. I'm still pretty upset with myself though cuz I'm pretty sure we won't be going back out to the corn maze with Josh. I probably won't ever attempt to delete a picture ever again, I'll just have a bunch on my camera. :(
Oh, Melissa! I know your kids will do a million more super cute things, but I'm so sorry that you lost those pics. I know that the corn maze is pretty expensive to go to.
ReplyDeleteDang that sucks melissa!!!! Im sorry...
ReplyDeleteoh no Melissa! I feel terrible for you. I have done that before and surprisingly, it is heartbreaking! Especially when your kids are in the newborn phase, and they are changing so much. I do keep all my pictures on my camera for that very reason! Shane get's so upset at me for not deleting them, LOL. HOpefully you can get some good ones the next time you do something fun like that.
ReplyDeleteMajor (((HUGS))) That hurts sooooo badly! I'm so sorry!
ReplyDeleteOkay, let me tell you a story that will make yours seem like nothing. I lost a camera with a roll of film in it when Scott and I were first married. I lost a roll of film when Scott's brother got married. When I had to work at nights when our kids were little, they put two rolls of film in the oven and I preheated it without looking in, those pictures are now glass. The best of all is when we finally started making a little money, I rounded up all our undeveloped film--15 rolls--and put them into a plastic bag. I lost the entire bag! My kids have huge chunks of their lives missing in pictures. So, I've totally been where you are and I'm sorry! I know it makes you feel sick to your stomach. I love you!
ReplyDelete