Thursday, April 16, 2009

Girls night

Hailey, Sadie, and Sydney















On Friday night Hailey went to see Elmo Live with some of her friends!

They had the best time! I never could have imagined how much they would love it! Hailey kept turning to me and saying more songs because she loved to dance/hop around to every song. It was a very well done show I thought! BTW it was way harder then you would think to get a picture of these super cute 2-year-olds! The next day Hailey kept saying, "Go see Elmo." It's too bad that they don't have that show more often. I guess we'll be looking for it again next year, if they have it.

3 comments:

  1. Man that's cute! Who knew they even did an "Elmo Live" show?! Crazy! But such CUTE girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kimberly...very cute girls...but I am a little partial to one of them especially! I love the picture with the bandaid on the nose. Too cute. Maybe she thought one of you or your family members smelled funny. ;) J/K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where was the Elmo show? What an adorable picture!! "Girls night out" - hilarious!

    ReplyDelete