Thursday, April 16, 2009

Kite flying







On Monday this is what we did for FHE. I had a lot of catching up to do and a more fun weekend then usual that why so many updates at one time. We went to a park near by and Hailey flew a kite for the first time. Hailey loved it and did quite well at holding on to it. It was the prefect day for it too because the wind was just right and lately we've had a lot of nasty super windy days. It was a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh we love flying kites too. Hailey is so dang cute! Elmo live looks like so much fun! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cuz! Thanks for the invite to your blog. I just love blogs because I can keep up in the lives of the people I love. I can't believe how big Hailey's getting. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know where your blog was, but it didn't come up for me! Of course, it could have been human error...anyway, many memories of Josh and all the kids with kites and Hailey's smile says it was just as fun as I remember!!

    ReplyDelete