Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Cutie Pie...

Okay lately we've kinda been potty training(I'm not too serious about it yet) and she has a stool to get up and down from the potty and sink. The other day she brought her stool which she calls "tool", from her bathroom to our bathroom and said "excuse me, my turn." She wanted a turn to stand in front of my sink to get ready and she insisted on holding my make up brush to put make up on. It was so cute. Well since then she has figured out that moving her stool to random locations can be rather helpful. She moved it next to the dresser and reached her hair ties and spilled them all over floor and said "uh, oh." Although I must say she did make a valient effort to clean them up. Hopefully this stool phase won't cause too much trouble.

7 comments:

  1. So cute! I just wish I got to see that kid! They get so smart so quickly and its so fun to watch them figure out there little world! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little girl!!!
    Our new blog is bradandrobinkohler@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hailey is such a combination of all girl, which I am sure she got from her sweet mom, but also all Josh: perpetual motion in all directions at all times :). I'm sure this stool thing is only the beginning of new motion ideas! Good luck with the potty training!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh, so cute! I loved pretending to put make up on. Watch out, she may start getting into your make-up. That is what we did to my mom's. :)

    ReplyDelete