Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Weekend










I love Easter! I think spring is a fun time of year! And I love the peeps they remind me of my childhood! I will definitely continue that tradition. Our ward did an Easter egg hunt on Saturday which we were of course late to so we put Hailey in with the 3 and 4-year-olds egg hunt so we had to cheat a little so that she could get some eggs but she had fun any way. Then on Sunday we had my family over for dinner and another egg hunt where Hailey's basket could barely hold all the eggs so she definitely made up for the day before! She really liked it all though. The funny thing to me though is that she can't open the eggs by her self so she has to ask me every time so if I need her to eat lunch or do something before she has candy I can use it as a brib. Also on Easter Sunday she didn't get a nap so by the end of the day she was a wreck and kept getting "hurt." After everyone left she said her nose hurt and insisted on putting a band aid on it. We're kinda in a phase where we think a band aid will fix everything, maybe that phase lasts for a while because I think I remember thinking that in Elementary school!

3 comments:

  1. i'm thinkin' the band-aid phase might last a while... I still have second grade kids who think its the cure-all! :) Looks like Easter was fun! Gotta love spring, and egg hunts, and candy as bribes! :P Totally my favorite too! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hailey's easter dress. It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, my 2nd grader still thinks a band-aid will fix everything too- so it must last a while. Looks like Easter was fun. Hailey is getting so big and she is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete