Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

Warning lot of pictures!

I want to make this one of our traditions, popcorn ball tree decorated with candy.  Nana always did this!
Get together with some of the cousins.  They came for there grandma's funeral and so we got to see them for a quick trip.
Cooking with grandma Hakes.  The kids really loved it and she had cute aprons for everyone to wear.
Our elf 'Spice' came to visit us from the North pole before Christmas.  On the last day she was here she had elf donuts.  The kids really loved seeing Spice around.  Troy's been asking "Where's Spice?"
Running around the church with cousins.  They had a lot of fun.  This is the church I grew up in, so to speak.
Christmas Eve with the Kohlers, we had Dions pizza and salad.  I especially love there salad!
Grandparents and Grandkids.  Can you tell we are being a bit silly.  Although Emma and Alyssa are not too sure about this.
Alyssa and Emma are about 2 months apart.  I have a feeling that they are going to be best friend cousins!
Cute picture of my mom and dad!
Hailey Troy and Alyssa in there matching PJ's from the Hakes.
Christmas Morning at home.  My favorite! Nice to be at home with your family for present opening.  Josh is telling me hurry up and take it.  Ha Ha little does he realize it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment