Thursday, December 29, 2011

Alyssa is 6 months

Alyssa is six months old as of Monday the 26th.   She is such a joy and such an easy going baby.  She is rolling over pretty well now mostly from tummy to back, she can sit supported but not completely stable, She's cooing a lot and loves to be held and talked to and is happy to be carried every where.  At her doctors appointment she weighed 18 lbs 3oz (90th percentile), 26 inches tall (60th percentile), and her head measurement I didn't get but it was in the 50th percentile.  She eats rice cereal and we also just started her on carrots which surprisingly she had no problems with not even any faces she just ate the whole jar.  Her nickname is Sissy because Troy would just try to say sister but that is what he'd end up with.  I love it, I call her sissy all day long but Hailey on the other hand does not like it.  She tells me to call her Alyssa.  I told Hailey that she is my Sugar, Troy is my Buddy, and Alyssa is my Sissy.  We love you Sissy!



Oops she is falling over, love this face, she's like what the ??



Okay so just about anytime either one of my kids gets in trouble they will hug each other.  I always think it is so cute but it kinda makes me feel bad at the same time.  Like they need each other to be comforted.

No comments:

Post a Comment