Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my sweet Hubby! He's such a great dad, and I'm always impressed about how much he cares about our kids and there well being! I love all the little things he does for them like playing on the floor and chasing them through the house or playing hide and go seek. I'm also very grateful to my wonderful dad! We also got to go see Josh's dad for Father's day!

In pregnant news, I'm still Pregnant! Can't believe it! I've been 3.5 cm dialated for 4 weeks and when they checked me on Monday I was at 4cm. I'm 38 weeks and 2 days. Almost the same as when I had Hailey (38 weeks 3 days). I'm going crazy, I've been trying everything I can think of to go into labor and nothing is happening! Good luck to me! Luckily no one stays pregnant for ever hopefully I'll be done soon! (I'll post some updated pregnant pictures soon.)

1 comment:

  1. You are still so CUTE! Hang in there - no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete