Scott and Natalie got married on January 8, 2011 in Albuquerque NM. I am truly hoping I'm not pregnant for the next big wedding. That is my next post. It was a lot of fun and alot of work! They are a very cute couple and so sweet. The funny/cute thing about it is that Natalie is Leslie's sister. So brothers married sisters. Natalie is super sweet just like her sister Leslie so I'm one lucky sister-in-law! We are very happy to have her join the Kohler family!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Scott and Natalie's Wedding
Scott and Natalie got married on January 8, 2011 in Albuquerque NM. I am truly hoping I'm not pregnant for the next big wedding. That is my next post. It was a lot of fun and alot of work! They are a very cute couple and so sweet. The funny/cute thing about it is that Natalie is Leslie's sister. So brothers married sisters. Natalie is super sweet just like her sister Leslie so I'm one lucky sister-in-law! We are very happy to have her join the Kohler family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like fun!! Congrats to Scott and Natalie! Your kids are so cute and getting so big. I miss you guys! I hope to see you again soon...
ReplyDelete