Thursday, October 7, 2010
Troy's 15 months
I wanted to document this for my own purposes but love having it in a blog book! (last year's book turned out great!) Troy was 15 months on September 28 and we went in on Tuesday for his check up. He weighed 25.9 lbs (75th %), his head was 48.6 cm (just under 90th %), and his height was 32 in (75th %), The height is what surprised us the most because he was 50th percentile when he was twelve months. The pediatrician said we'll get a better idea of how tall he'll be when he's 2. Josh was especially excited. I'm just glad he's doing so well and is so healthy. Troy is not talking much though. I'm hoping he'll have a light bulb moment. We know he is listen and understanding because there are a lot of times we ask him to do something and he'll do it or mimic noises we make. I try to bribe him to say things like, "Say mama and then I'm pick you up." It hasn't been working so far but we'll see hopefully he'll figure it out soon. We love our Troy so much I can't imagine life with out him! Troy is definitely a mama's boy!
Troy reaching for me and grunting!
Look at my big boy Troy with his daddy! Sorry Josh, not the best picture!
Hanging out with mommy, I took the picture so that is as much of me I could get in the picture.
Troy is sitting on Hailey while she is sleeping, in that wierd way. She is curled around the edge of the couch. I realized I haven't taken very many pictures of just Troy recently.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's funny that he wants to be so close to her!
ReplyDelete