Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I feel so lucky, we have been able to get good use of our costumes. We had like 3 nights of activities for Halloween! I decided that I Love Halloween! We had our ward truck-o-treat. We dressed up again to go see daddy at work and everyone else there, we also visited both grandparents and Uncle and Aunt Leslie! We also went Trick-or-treating/Halloween party. Hailey decided half way through that she wanted to switch from a sweet witch to a ladybug/butterfly. I didn't have any family theme which I love and think is adorable but we just did what was really easy! (Thank you Garage Sales!) Troy was tigger. He was very cute but it's not very easy to get him out of it to change a diaper. Another one of my new favorites (thank you Katie!), are these chocolate covered pretzels. The molds are shaped like mummys and haunted houses and ghosts. We also had preschool at our house this week and we did the letter H, so perfect for Halloween! I have it admit that I'm a little sad Halloween's over!


Here's the ward's Truck or Treat!

Troy has a sucker in both hands. He sat in my lap for a long time enjoying those. He has become a little bit of a candy monster!
Visiting Grandma Hakes
Halloween night, New Mexico sunsets are the best. This photo is untouched!
Visiting Grandma Robin and Papa



Sweet Grandma, sweet Hailey :)

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! The sunset behind you looks awesome! You have such cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! And oh! How my heart aches for NM skies! I just love that about NM! I miss you guys and think your kids are the cutest!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids look ADORABLE! Happy Halloween :)

    You guys are getting great w/that camera! That was a stunning sunset :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sunset. Troy and Hailey are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cute!! I love the sunset pictures. Hailey and Troy are so cute together I'm glad they got good use out of there costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Hailey was a 'SWEET WITCH"!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! It's Angie Oliver Bowles. I'm following you now. Found you from Heather's blog. I love blogs! Nice way to keep up with people. It was so fun to see you and your cute little family at the huge Thanksgiving shindig! That picture and you and your kids in front of an amazing sunset is fabulous, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! This was a really fun Halloween. I love that sunset! Wow!

    ReplyDelete