FYI lots of pictures!
Sunday, October 24, 2010
Trip to Texas
I'm in desperate need of updating my blog. I'm thinking about it all the time but just haven't made the time to do it. Anyway about 2 weeks ago Hailey, Troy and I flew out to Dallas to go see Katie, Joe, Nathan, Julia and brand new baby Emily. (We also got to see my Super Sweet cousin Heather and her 5 kiddos! Hailey and Hadley are good buddies!) Katie I cannot thank you enough for your hospitality. I was going to rent a car but then she told me, "Don't worry about that we got you covered." She arranged for it to all work and it was such a blast! We went to zoo (Got to spent time with my Aunt Julie, Uncle John, and Kristen too.), went to the park, went to the science museum, attempted eating out at chick-fil-a (with Katie and Me and the five kids), had a girl's afternoon out shopping, went on a nature walk, and went to Emily's baby blessing! It was so much fun! I wish we could be neighbors and see each other all the time! We also played in the back yard and Hailey and Nathan had a sleepover every night. They were so cute but by the end of the week we were trying to figure out tricks to help them get a little more sleep. Hailey keeps asking me if we are going to fly back when it's Tuesday. (We told her on Tuesday we would go so now she asks if it's almost Tuesday!) We are really looking foward to the Holidays so that we can see all of our cousins more!
FYI lots of pictures!












FYI lots of pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love your pictures Melissa! I like the one where Hailey is wearing the doctor white coat-did I see that correctly? She looks so cute! Happy Bday again! I agree, adult birthdays CAN be fun. Kelly took me on a walk and he doesn't love to do that either. :)
ReplyDeleteDang those kids are so precious! I am glad that I get to have grandkids with Grandma JeeJu.
ReplyDelete