On Friday I was feeling a little sad that my seven month old wasn't sitting up yet. (Even though he was a preemie.) So after he woke up from his afternoon nap just like that he was sitting up. he's been close for a while but I guess he just got it. He can sit by himself for minutes at a time! I was so excited. Troy is such a sweet baby. Here is his new trick!


Also on Sunday Hailey took a nap! This is a big deal because she never does any more. Nice to have both the kids sleep at the same time to have a few minutes to get some stuff done! I love these kiddos!
She finally just tuckered out did she? :) You have the cutest kids! I sure miss their little faces...and yours! :) I hope you are doing well. Let's really talk soon!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys!
I think thats about the same time that Julia started sitting up. Is he crawling? Its funny cause I always heard that the second dose things before the first but that was not the case for us. Julia is now offically walking everywhere. She started a few weeks ago and would walk before that but mostly justed crawled. I thought for sure she would not walk:)
ReplyDeleteThat isn't late to me... 7 mos is when Harm started sitting up too. Anyhoo he looks cute as a button!
ReplyDeleteNo he's not crawling yet. He is definately behind Hailey. I think he's still a ways away from crawling for sure. That is awesome of Julia!!
ReplyDeleteYay Troy! Those kiddos are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteKeep them down - it doesn't last long enough!
ReplyDelete