Thursday, February 18, 2010

Party time!

We also had a birthday party for Hailey Girl! She had such a blast! She really enjoyed her birthday this year! Although I must admit that some of her friends enjoyed her persents more then her. Well it is alot to take in for one day! My grandma sally called her today to ask her about her birthday and she asked what she did or had on her birthday and she said, "Soda... a little bit everything!" I thought that was so cute! Hailey's friend Sadie super excited about Hailey's gifts. She was gasping and saying Oh my gosh. It was so amazingly cute!

Hailey blowing out the candles.

That is some air sadie!

Hailey showing off her three fingers next to her life size strawberry shortcake. She got a big kick out of that! I'm glad she liked it because it took me hours to color.

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! I'm glad she had so much fun! What a great idea renting a bounce house! Everyone out here does that on birthdays. Our bounce house went out of business so we might have to rent one some day too:)

    ReplyDelete