
My big girl Hailey is now three years old. Wow! Time flys! We've been practicing holding up three fingers and talking about what to say when some one asks, "How old are you?" Some of Hailey's highlights in the last year are sleeping in a crib to sleeping in a big girl bed, becoming potty trained, becoming a big sister, starting gymnastics, stopped taking naps, wants to do EVERYTHING by herself including buckle herself into her car seat which despite being pretty tough does pretty well(she will even undo something you've done so that she can do it. Example- I turn on the water she turns it back off so that she can turn it on.), says the cutest things, asks about everyone's moods often, asks "why you laugh mom?" or my favorite "why you say ha ha ha ha?" Hailey is such a sweet fun girl! We love you Hailey girl!
LOVE THAT CHILD! I hope she had a WONDERFUL birthday! I wish I could see you guys! Give her a great big hug and a kiss for me, from Auntie Kimberly. :) Love you and let's talk soon!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! I love the one of her folding her arms!! Happy Birthday Hailey
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday...again! Her party was so much fun. Sadie LOVED it. She asked me today if she can go to Hailey's house again to say Happy Birthday..."with Strawberry Shortcake in the window. She's so silly!"
ReplyDelete