My sweet little Troy turned 3 on June 28! Last year, even though he'll probably never know it, I feel like he totally got the shaft last year. We made cupcakes sung to him and called it a day. Josh also played outside with them almost the whole day.
Anyway this year I was determined to make an extra big deal out of his day. We talked it up to him for days to him. On his Birthday he went to VBS and Hailey too. One of our many summer adventures. And when I went to pick him up I brought a bunch of balloons. We later went to Swim class one of his favorites and then went out to Carl's junior for dinner his pick. We also had a Party planned for Saturday but that is another post. Troy kept saying, "It's my burday!" (Birthday) We probably sung Happy Birthday to Troy like 25 times. I let him pick everything that day from where to sit in the car to which flavored treat he got. He loved all the attention. (It actually really bothered Hailey as well that I was making such a big deal out of everything.) I think this will always be a little tough that 2 of our kids have their birthday at the same time! Troy is talking more and more. He's talking in 3 word sentences. I realize that most of what he is saying has meaning if I can just figure out what he trying to say. My favorite word that he surprised me with lately was 'Spooky', we were watching a cartoon. He is super active and loves to have fun doing something active, like swimming, playing outside, playing on bikes, taking walks, etc. Troy is very strong willed and likes to tease his sisters (mostly Hailey). He is also a smartie, if I tell him I can't get something for him right away, or no treats right now he will move a chair over there or find a way to get. Troy loves Cars, Curious George, and Chuggington. Troy is very fun loving kid and I love to see his excitement when we do or see something he likes. Troy want to be like his big sister and will say, "Me too!" to almost everything. Try to be even on jumps off the diving board, number of treats, who did good on something, etc. Troy is a fun little sweet heart and We love you very much Troy! Happy Birthday Buddy!



No comments:
Post a Comment