Thursday, February 23, 2012
Troy potty trained!?!...
So I think we can officially say Troy is Potty trained but I can't say it's perfect. I might also add that Hailey was MUCH MUCH easier! The first 6 days were super rough, we did potty trained in 3 days, then the next week was great and it's been a roller coaster since. He's done better and then retracts. It seems like if he's not getting rewarded then he's not interested. He's pretty much poops in the potty every single time so that is nice but any way, any suggestions are gladly welcomed! He is a sweetie and I do love him to pieces! He also started saying duck, so cute! It does seem to me that he is more frustrated lately because he can't express very well what he wants. I recently took him out of target kicking and screaming because well I don't know, I had bought him a treat but the was trying to express something else obviously so I tried but after my failed attempts we left the store with a bang. (All eyes on us) Another mom offered to push my cart out so that I could try to keep a grip on Troy who was flailing about. I had to force him into his car seat, sad mommy moment! I look forward to when he can tell me better what he wants and needs! I love you Buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's nice he is potty trained now! He will soon be talking up a storm I'm sure. I love Buddy too!
ReplyDelete