Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Birthday

I had my birthday this last month and Josh had the most thoughtful idea ever, he contacted a lot of my family and friends and figured it out so that I'd receive a few letters each day leading up to my birthday and then the day of I went to the mail box to find like 15 letters.  Wow I started crying, it was the sweetest thing ever!  It was so nice to read the letters from all my friends too!  Overall I think there were 29 letters.  He knew how much I like to get/check the mail so he thought that this would be fun mail!  I loved it!  He also took me out to eat and got me a wireless printer.  We ate with my family one day also in celebration!  Birthday's are getting better all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment