I've been looking and looking for matching dresses for my girls but haven't come across any. Aparently sizes don't cover 6 months through 5t in the same styles. I'm sure when Alyssa gets bigger this will be easier. So I decided to make some dresses. Although my design for the dresses was very simple it still took me a good amount of time. I have a skirt in the works that matches also but I just didn't get it done. I was thinking that when I was little I made dresses or clothes for my barbies and now I make dresses for my girls. I loved it, very fun and very cute!
You can get matching stuff/coordinating stuff at Gymboree in El Paso and The Children's Place at the mall. (My brother has a daughter who is 5t or Children's 5/6 and a 1 yo so for Christmas and their birthdays I'm always buying them coordinating stuff).
ReplyDeleteGood job on the dresses!!!!!!!!
Nice job Melissa- those are cute!
ReplyDelete