Sunday, May 22, 2011

Updates

Katie and Joe came by for a quick visit on there way to look for a House. We are so excited to have them live a little closer. I was a lot of fun and the kids enjoyed each other pretty well. Julia and I got to be new best buds. She is a blast to talk to! I wanted to get a picture of all the cousins together but we didn't really get that coodinated. I really do wish I was better at taking pictures, I didn't really get a good one of Troy or Julia, and Harmon came over for a bit and I didn't get any of him but he did have a blast with all the cousins! It was a fun weekend!

Cousins and sisters-in-law! Does it get any better?
Last time we took a picture like this she was pregnant and I was not.
Smores by the fire, Hailey just loved loved loved this!
Hailey and Nathan playing. These two are so fun together! They have a ton of fun!

This is brand new baby Emma Leigh Kohler. Born on May 3rd, 2011. Even for being almost 2 weeks past her due date she was exactly 7lbs. Perfect size!
I also forgot to mention that about mid-April Kalli gave her home coming talk and lots of family came to visit. The Bluths, Cassi and Daphne, Grandma Hakes and Grandpa McCuistion all came for the weekend. Hailey and David had a lot of fun together. He was a little like a big brother to her, looking out for her and they had a lot of fun.

Here is Hailey with the other girl cousins, Cora and Daphne.

No comments:

Post a Comment