Sunday, May 22, 2011

almost 34 weeks

I hope tomorrow to post a picture but I wanted to do a little post while I had a moment. I'm so very excited to be at 34 weeks tomorrow. I feel like I'll be able to let out a big sigh of relief. While of course I'd love to stay pregnant for another week or two I feel like getting to 34 weeks is huge! Two of the providers I've seen in that last two weeks each told me seperately that they thought I probably wouldn't stay pregnant for very many more weeks. So I kinda feel like I might be in ending stretch. (Even 2 more weeks is not very far away) My last ultrasound showed a cervical length of 1.5 cm my smallest number to date. I go back in tomorrow. Although my last FFN test done at 32 was negative so that was a very good thing for me. It means I should not deliver for at least 2 more weeks from the date done. I do really at least want to make it to Wednesday! My mom has her last day of school that day and they will have the results of my Strep B test in by then also. I really don't like taking antibiotics unnecessarily. I've been on modified bed rest or low activity orders for 5 weeks now and it has had it's up and downs. I'm so grateful to friends, family, and our wonderful ward for making it much easier. Even little phone calls, texts, and messages on FB have been so uplifting. My hubby has even done some coupon shopping for me!
I've also been wanted to document of few little fun pregnancy things. My favorite things that I've been craving are Chile Cheese fries from Sonic, Powerade, Shamrock Vanilla Milk (only at albertsons), Baskin Robbins Peanut butter and Chocolate Ice cream, and of course chocolate in general. Almost every single night I have a bowl of cereal and goodness how the heart burn has been wicked! (Same as the other two) I remember with Troy loving Chocolate cover strawberries and pickles. With Hailey i remember a lot of chocolate in general usually with a glass of milk.
I feel pretty uncertain of the baby's gender. I go back and forth all the time of what I think it will be. I'm definitely in suspense. I have a little bag with some of both items to take to the hospital so that I feel prepared. (I felt totally unprepared for Troy, didn't even have a outfit or blankets to take him home in.) I'm getting very excited for that surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment