Tuesday, September 7, 2010

PreSchool!

Hailey had her first day of preschool today! She was so excited! We are doing like a Joy school type of preschool so I'm doing it with other moms and we take turns on who's week it is to teach. I wanted to get a picture of the whole class but I'll wait until it's my week to teach. When I went to pick Hailey up she wanted to stay. She was telling me all the fun things she did as fast as she could. I think this will be a great experience for her! And for me too. (I'm excited to plan my week to teach and crafts and activities and everything else.)



These two pictures of her in the car I was trying to get her to not be so silly, so she looks kinda somber.
Grandma Hakes even stopped by to wish Hailey well on her first day of preschool! That was very sweet! (I didn't figure out my camera's issues until part way through so it was hard to get a good picture.) It was on manual focus but I didn't realize until I'd taken like ten pictures!
Grandma also reminded me that today was Nathan's first day of Preschool too! So fun to think about cousin Nathan getting ready and going to his first day of preschool on the same day!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Yeah I'm so glad that she loved preschool so much!! She looks so cute in these pictures! Its hard to believe that they are both old enough to be going to preschool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You will have to tell me more about it when we get together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! That is so fun that Hailey is going to preschool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Hailey! What a big girl, can you believe it! She is such a doll too!

    ReplyDelete