We recently went on a trip with my family to "go camping, and fishing and going to the mountains." As Hailey put it and kept say about a hundred times. The camping was actually staying in cabins which is fine by me. We thought we try to take advantage of the opportunity and take family pictures! I say try because we just set the camera on a time for a fair amount of the pictures and that was quite interesting! It was a fun time!

Meliss! This looks like so much fun! How cute are you all! :) Love the color choices for your family outfits! You are such a cute mom!
ReplyDeleteAhh that looks like so much fun! These pictures turned out great!! I love the colors and the back ground! What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteYou picked awesome colors for the pictures. I'm jealous, you look great in yellow. I may steal them in the future (at least the blue part)! How fun, I love camping when it involves a nice temperature controlled cabin!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I love the family pictures.
ReplyDelete