Thursday, September 1, 2011

Troy boy buddy!


I thought it'd be appropriated to give a Troy update as well! Troy still loves his cars! He also love curious George which I find to be some what ironic because sometimes I feel like Troy is just like George! We have 2 buckets 1 filled with blocks and another with marbles/marble tracks and he loves to dump them both out whether or not he even plays with them but he often does. Troy is such a boy and sometimes he is a little too rough with Hailey but surprisingly always very soft with Alyssa! This day he was walking around with my shoes and I tried to get a picture of it but he was moving around too fast! Sometimes when we don't want him to do something we will shake our finger and say uh-uh and he has started doing it back to us when he doesn't want us to stop him doing what ever he is doing! It's pretty cute. Also when we talk to baby Alyssa and say Agoo he will come over and join in and say Achoo. Today he got ahold of Hailey's very cute lip gloss that looks like an ice cream sundae (which she loves!) and he scooped it all out with his finger and smeared it all over the sliding glass window. So sad. Then when I tried to at least clean off his greasy fingers he was running away from me. Not to add that I was nursing at the same time but I really didn't want him to get it all over the couches or what ever else! But at the end of the day I love the heck out of this boy!

1 comment:

  1. I love the heck out of that boy too! He is all boy. Busy all the time. Keeping you on your toes. So fun.

    ReplyDelete