Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Little Stinker

I call Troy our "Little Stinker" all the time now because he has learned a few new tricks like teasing Hailey by spitting water at her, and he's also just so busy he usually getting into trouble. (It's really funny to me when I hear Hailey saying, "Mom, Troy is being a little stinker." He figured out yesterday that he could push the chair over the the counter and get to the candy stash. He did not hold back. He opened like 5 suckers and was joyfully switching out his flavor choices. He was very shocked when I walked out and said "Uh-Oh". He jumped! It was so cute but now I have to find a new place to hide it all!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! How could you not just love that little face though!!! SOOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lot's of catch up! You look so adorable! I'm glad you get to have a lot of ultrasounds. That's what I had with David, and I LOVED it. It helped form a bond early on. Hopefully, this baby will not come out too early. That's hilarious about Troy. He is such a cute stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is something soo Harmon would do! Watch out... it only gets worse :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! I glad you took the time to take a picture. What a funny guy! He is definatly a cute stinker!!

    ReplyDelete