Monday, May 3, 2010

This is so cute!




Troy is obsessed with playing out side! Between our little toy and the swing we got for Easter and one of our neighbors gave us another little slide, he cannot get enough of playing outside. (Such a true boy! Loves the outdoors.) Anytime Hailey leaves the back door, or front door open for that matter, he is out the door as fast as he can. One day just after Josh got home I followed him into our room to talk and just a minute later I go to check on the kids and they were both outside playing. It was so cute I wished I would have gotten a picture of it! I did get some other cute pictures though of Troy trying to get out, and a video. I just love it!



Also here is Hailey taking a nap one day, in the most awkward position! Funny girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment