It's funny lately I've realized that someone who is not so mobile should not be allowed to have such a strong opinion about where they're going or what they're doing. Troy is quite opinionated about where he want to go or what he want to play with although he wants me to take him there. I'm thinking this is good motivation for crawling but well see. My back is kind of suffering from carrying such a heavy load. He is now 9 months and 21 lbs. (recently lost a little from being sick) 9 month pictures to come! Anyway he loves the big toy we have outside and wants us to hold his hands so that he can walk around and explore! He loves climbing through the holes, going down slides, watching Hailey, and walking around... exploring at our expense. I'm really glad though that we are getting some good use out of our toy, I was afraid it wouldn't be exciting anymore but I think we're gonna get a lot of fun out of it! Troy is almost to crawl he's army crawling and comfortable up on all fours but still figuring out the coordination.
These are such cute pictures! You have cute kids!!!
ReplyDelete