
WOW we had quite the weekend!! On Sunday I started having some contractions but not super regular, so finally I called the midwife and she told me to see how I felt in an hour and so I waited but they were only getting worse so we drove to the hospital and I kept thinking that they were gonna just send us home because I was thinking it was going to be a false alarm but sure enough I was at a five, and he was born about 2 hours after we got there. (I was just sure that we were there prematurely and they would send me home, I kept telling Josh let's just go home but good thing we stayed!) We named him Troy Joshua Hakes. He was 5 lbs 12oz and 19 inches. He was born on Sunday June 28th, 2009 at 3:09pm. (one day off to share his Birthday with his Grandma Hakes) Luckily I got an epidural and he is doing very well! I feel so blessed!! I delivered him at 35 weeks and the recovery is going well!
Unfortunately the camera date is off but I'm glad that at least we remembered to bring the camera! I fall more in love with this little guy everyday! It's crazy to think that I could still be pregnant for another month. I'm so grateful for all the help I have recieved especially my mom and mother-in-law who have helped out a ton!! We were definately plesently surprised with his arrival! We love you Troy!!
Looking very cute! Good job mommy ;)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Troy is beautiful! And, he shares a birthday with my little Max.
ReplyDeleteWe're all so happy for you!
Love,
Amy & family
What a sweet smile he flashed for his debut pictures!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Melissa! So happy that everything went so well.
ReplyDeleteSo cute, Melissa and Josh. I can't wait to meet him! Congrats Melissa. When my dad texted me a picture of him, all the text message said was "new baby boy." I thought, "whose baby is it?!!" It was definately a surprise!
ReplyDeleteOh Melissa! He is absolutely beautiful!!!!!!! I am so happy everything is good and Troy is here safe and sound! I cant wait to meet him!
ReplyDeletehugs,
Sariah
Congratulations! Holy moly! I can't believe he is already here! What a cute little guy he is too! Yay! I can't wait to come see him! Give Troy and Hailey kisses for me! Glad you are all healthy and safe. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky! I'm glad you didn't have to be pregnant any longer and the little guy is healthy and doing good. What a handsome little guy and a cute smile!
ReplyDeleteThat is so fun!! Lucky you, mine are always late. He is so cute and you look great! And Trent had that exact same hat when he was born.I love it, it is so cute. Congrats! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteYou have a beautiful family. Congratulations and glad to hear all is going well.
ReplyDelete